Innovative Strategies for Nonprofit WorkspacePresented by:
March 12, 2008
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
at the NonProfit Center
Whether it is a time of funding cuts or real estate market boom, nonprofit organizations are often forced into substandard space, which makes it hard to attract staff and provide important services.
Multi-tenant nonprofit centers offer opportunities for multiple organizations to share costs and build joint programs that better serve the community.
- Gain practical tools to lead your organization in developing, financing and managing a collaborative real estate project
- Network with and learn from both peers and sector experts
- Senior staff and board members from organizations interested in creating or further developing multi-tenant nonprofit centers or developing their own workspace
- Foundation program staff and individual donors
- Local government officials
- Real estate professionals
- Members of the media who cover real estate and nonprofit issues
Nonmember Rate: $199
For more information, visit www.nonprofitcenters.org/events.